In a part of middle east in eastern and northern Kurdistan lives a group of people who have their own religion and perform their prayers and worship god using tanbur. Tanbur is an old musical instrument that has its own special ritual of crafting. Yar talks about the process of crafting the Tanbur and how it is used for religious ritual of the Yarsans.
- Jury Choice Best Documentary Short (Musical-Iraq) - Aram Hassan, Sirwan Saleh (co-producer), Salah Khzri (co-producer)
- Best Director - Aram Hassan
- Best Cinematography - Aram Hassan
- Best Editing - Solivan hadi
- Best Music - Ali Akbar Moradi
- Best Sound Design - Hozan Derki
Dir. of Photography: