This film tells the struggle of Armenian families migrated to Turkey/Istanbul who try to provide education for their children despite all the circumstances. In the core of this struggle, which started in 2003, there stands a dining hall centered school, located in a basement of a church where migrant children receive education from volunteer educators. During the film, the struggle of children living in a foreign land, their daily lives, their former habits and longings are told through the eyes of migrant children.
Do You Think God Loves Immigrant Kids, Mom ?
- Jury Choice Best Documentary Feature Film (Debut - Social Drama) - Rena Lusin Bitmez
- Best Writer - Rena Lusin Bitmez
- Best Cinematography - Nurdogan Erduvan
- Best Editing - Rena Lusin Bitmez, Uğur Hamidogullari
- Best Sound Deign - Erkan Altınok
Dir. of Photography: